Free trials are always awesome. Aren’t they? Just imagine you are getting Apple Music Membership for three months without any charge but after the completion of free trial period you are asked to pay a subscription fee approx. $9.99 per month.
Well, it’s not only imagination. This is true that you will get access to Apple Music for three months without any fee but when it’s over you have to pay some token amount every month to continue with this subscription.
This is something you won’t enjoy. The main reason is you really don’t need it but the problem doesn’t stop here because as soon as your trial period get end you will be charged the $9.99/month subscription fee (or $14.99/month for the family plan) automatically if you won’t cancel it.
Wait!! Don’t get panic. We have couple of solutions to turn off automatic renewal apple music. You can either go with iTunes or use your iPhone to Stop Auto Renewal of Apple Music.
Simple ways to Turn Off Apple Music Membership
It’s too cool to have Apple’s Free Music Streaming service for three months but when it’s over you have to pay monthly charges as per the company rule.
Now, what if you don’t want to pay for the service? Just follow below ways to know How to Turn off Apple Music Membership.
Turn off Apple Music Auto Renewal using iPhone
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Find and select your profile icon in the upper-left corner.
- Click on “View Apple ID.”
- Select “Manage” under Subscriptions. (Or, if you have more than one subscription, select “Membership.”)
- Turn off the green Auto-Renewal button.
- Now you’ll be asked if you’re sure, and tell you when your subscription ends. Confirm by pressing “Turn Off.”
Note: You can Turn-on Apple Music auto renewal later whenever you will feel like using it.
Turn off Apple Music Auto Renewal using iTunes
- Open iTunes on your Mac.
- Sign-in to your account using your Apple Id and Password.
- Now on the Account Information screen scroll to the Settings section.
- To the right of Subscriptions, click Manage.
- Select the subscription you want to manage.
- Now here you can turn off Automatic Renewal of your Apple Music.
I hope above steps will help you to Stop Apple Music Membership. It takes zero times and you can re-enable Apple music following the same steps but you need to Turn-On the auto-renewal to continue Apple Music Membership.
[…] Also Read: Apple Music Membership: How to Turn Off Auto Renewal […]
[…] Apple Music Membership: How to Turn off Auto Renewal […]
[…] Apple Music Membership: How to turn off Auto Renewal? […]
[…] How to turn off Auto Renewal of Apple Music Membership […]