The OnePlus 5T Smartphone is Sixth flagship Chinese firm. This Smartphone is the extended version of OnePlus 5 Smartphone.
5T Smartphone comes with a larger display size, reduce the size of the bezels that placed on the front of the phone and fingerprint scanner shifts to the back of the phone.
The body of OnePlus 5T Smartphone is sleek and built with Aluminum. The release date of OnePlus 5T Smartphone is November 21, 2017, in India, Europe, and North America.
The expected price of OnePlus 5T Smartphone 64 GB with 6 GB RAM is $499 and 128 GB with 8 GB RAM is $559.
The primary camera of OnePlus 5T Smartphone is Dual 20 MP + 16 MP with 27 mm & f/1.7.
There are many features of theprimary camera such as Dual LED Flash, Digital Zoom, Autofocus, Face Detection, Geo Tagging, Video Recording, HDR, Face Detection, 1.0 µm @ 20 MP pixel sizes, ½.8” &1.12 µ[email protected] 16 MP sensor size, and Touch Focus and so on.
On the other hand, the secondary camera of OnePlus 5T Smartphone is 16 MP with 20 mm & f/2.0. The pixel size of the secondary camera is 1.0 µm and resolution is 1080p.
This front camera is used to take the Selfie. When you used the camera of OnePlus 5T Smartphone for taking the pictures then it gives the real view of the capturing image.
This Smartphone is used Corning Gorilla Glass 5, DCI – P3, and Oxygen OS 4.7 that provides the protection to OnePlus 5T from any breakage. The chipset of the OnePlus 5T is Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 and powered by 2.45 GHz quad-core.
The Image Resolution of OnePlus 5T Smartphone is 4616 x 3464 pixels. There are two Video Recording Resolution that are 1920 x [email protected] 30 fps and 1280 x 720 @ 30 fps
OnePlus 5T Smartphone uses various types of sensor to sense its functions such as Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass Magnetometer, Ambient Light Sensor and Accelerometer etc.
There are many features and technical specifications of this OnePlus 5T Smartphone that are discussed below: –
Features of OnePlus 5T
- The pixel density of OnePlus 5T per inch is 401 PPI.
- The Internal Memory comes with two options: First is 128 GB with 8 GB RAM & second is 64 GB with 6 GB RAM.
- It has the facility of Panorama Mode which is a wide mode that takes a picture in a unique way and covers everything all around that are right, left, up, down etc.
- It supports multi-touch
- The architecture of this Smartphone is made by 64 bit.
- It uses 16M colors.
- The thickness of OnePlus 5T Smartphone is 7.3 mm.
- It has two types of Octa Core are used in this OnePlus 5T Smartphone: 4 x 2.5 GHz Kyro& 4 x 1.9 GHz Kyro.
- The internal storage cannot be expanded.
- It gives Portrait Photography schema and crystal clear shots.
- It supports 3G & 4G both technologies for Band 40 that is used by some LTE networks in India.
- There are two Shooting Modes: One is Continuous Shooting Mode & second is High Dynamic Range Mode (HDR)
- It does not support the Infrared and FM facilities
Technical Specifications of OnePlus 5T
- Brand Name: OnePlus
- Product Model Number: 5T
- Product Dimensions:15 x 2.95 x 0.29 Inch
- Audio Jack: 5 mm headphones
- Display Size: 01 Inches
- Loud Speaker Facility: Yes
- Bluetooth Technology: Yes, v5.0
- GPU: Adreno 540
- Item Weight: 162 g (5.71 oz)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels
- CPU: Octa Core
- Expandable Memory: Does not support
- Aperture: 0
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- Color Availability: Midnight Black
- Status: Coming Soon
- Sim Slots: Dual Sim, GSM
- Sim Size: Sim 1: Nano &Sim 2: Nano
- Quick Charging: Yes, with Dash Charge
- Aspect Ratio: 18:9
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes
- Sensor: Exmor RS
- Connectivity Modes: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Hotspot, NFC, GPS, USB OTG etc.
- Display Type: Optic AMOLED
- Display Feature: Capacitive Touch Screen
- Operating System: Android 7.1 1 (Nougat)
- Card Slot: No
- Battery Capacity: 3300 mAh with Nonremovable battery
You may also like :