Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is all set to get launched.
The release date is scheduled for 30th January 2018. The announcement of the release is expected to be confirmed by Samsung at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) to be held in Las Vegas, the US, from 9th to 12th January 2018.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will be launched with the hope of gaining the same success by the Galaxy Note 8.
The Smartphone will be equipped with various amazing features including a fingerprint scanner and 6.0-inch QHD+ sAMOLED screen. The Galaxy Note 9 phone will have a dual camera and lots more.
The Galaxy 9 Note is expected to have a design similar to its predecessor the Galaxy Note 8.
What will be Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Price in India?
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Price in the Indian market is expected to be somewhere around INR 69999.
The price is not confirmed yet. The actual Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Price would be informed only after its official launch which is expected to take place in January 2018.
The smartphone, nevertheless, would be launched in India in vibrant color options of Gold, Blue, Silver, and Black. The choice of color wouldn’t affect its price, according to a reliable source.
What would be Galaxy Note 9 features?
- The latest addition to the Galaxy Note series would have a 0-inch screen with 1080 x 2048 pixels resolution.
- It would operate on Android v7.1.1 (Nougat) system.
- And will be powered by Octa-core
- The Smartphone will have a 3500 mAh battery, 16 MP camera, light and proximity sensors as well as Gyroscope, Accelerometer, and Compass.
- The Samsung Note 9 will also have a feature that is going viral on almost all smartphones. The fingerprint sensor will ensure the safety of the smartphone users. The feature is being installed or deployed by almost every smartphone manufacturers amid growing concern over cybersecurity
- Coming to the storage, the smartphone will come with 64 GB expandable memory. The memory of the Samsung Note can be expanded to 2 TB.
- The Smartphone will be first of its kind to have RGB AMOLED display.
- Navigational keys would be accommodated on the display with QHD+ resolution.
- The display will have a covering of Gorilla Glass 6 to prevent any damages to the screen/display.
- Samsung Note 9 would run on Android OS, v7.1.1 (Nougat)
- The OS is covered by Samsung’s custom user interface.
- The OS includes many features as well as functionalities.
- Just like Galaxy Note 8, the Samsung Note 9 would come with a dual-camera.
- Samsung Note 9 front-facing camera has an 8MP phase-detection autofocus.
- The smartphone has the capacity to record 4000 videos at 60FPS.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Specifications
Although the release date of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is not sure yet, news about its expected specifications are already out.
To believe the news and information provided by authentic sources, the Galaxy Note 9 will house some of the amazing features with the help of latest technology adopted in making the Smartphone.
Here are some of the noteworthy Samsung Galaxy Note 9 specifications.
- Device type – Phablet
- Operating System – Android OS, v7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Screen size- 6 inches
- Storage – 64 GB
- Camera- 16 MP
- Battery – 3500 mAh
- Battery Type – Li-Ion battery
- RAM – 6 GB
- SIM slots- Single SIM, GSM
- Network – 4G, 3G and 2G
- Audio Jack – 3.5 mm
- Chipset – Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 8895
- Graphics – Mali-G71 MP20
- Sim Size – SIM1: Nano
- Bluetooth – v5.0
- WiFi – 802.11 ac/b/g/n
- GPS – Yes
- USB Connectivity –Yes
- USB Type – C port
These are just a few of the specifications that the Smartphone is likely to have. The Smartphone is believed to be an advanced version of the Note 8 and a lot is being expected from the phone.
The manufacturer of the Smartphone is expected to reveal all specifications and features of the Smartphone during the CES event.
The CES event would also witness the launch of new Smartphones under the brands Nokia, LG and more besides Samsung.
The CES event is just a month away and so is the release of the latest Galaxy Note device.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Release Date
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is scheduled for an initial release on 30th January 2018. However, it will become available in the market on 7th March 2018. However, the smartphone manufacturer has not officially announced the release date.
It is only rumored to enter the Indian market in 2018. The actual release date is expected to be announced during the CES event in January 2018.
Looking at the rumored Samsung Galaxy Note 9 specifications it is believed that the Samsung Note 9 would a far better smartphone when compared with Galaxy Note 8.
The Note 8 had enjoyed its success, however, this time Samsung Note 9 may have to face stiff competition as many new smartphones are expected to enter the Indian market in 2018. Nokia 9 and iPhone 9 are some of the Smartphone that may enter the Smartphone market in 2018.
But for Samsung Galaxy Note 9, better camera quality and Snapdragon 845 chipset would make it a better Smartphone when compared with Note 8.
The smartphone would be stylish with enhanced configurations and a perfect fit for multitasking and playing games.
You May also Like:
- Top 10 Best Power Banks under Rs 1,000 – Rs 2,000 For Smartphones to Buy in India
- 10 Best Smartphones under Rs 20,000 in India (2017)
- 7 Best Soundbar Under $100 You Should Buy [Updated 2018]