Best Subwoofer Under 500 : Does the terms best soundbar under 50, best soundbars under 200, best TV speakers under 100 and best sound bar under 300 sounds bizarre to you? They should be if you think entertainment doesn’t come at affordable rates. We use speakers to enhance our entertainment experience.
But when it comes to replacing the old ones or buying the new ones we often end up buying expensive ones without known that there are cheap speakers to satiate audiophiles.
Woofers and speakers are some of the audio tools that help enhance one’s entertainment experience. Just like there are best TV speakers under 100 price range. There are more audio tools that enhance one’s entertainment experience many folds.
You may have heard about woofers but have you heard about subwoofers? If not, this article is for you. In this article, you will learn what is Subwoofer and available option to buy one under a tight budget. So let’s get started by answering the simple question – ‘what is subwoofer?
A subwoofer is an audio gadget. It regenerates low bass frequencies. A bass is a low-pitched audio frequency. This audio gadget may sound unimportant, but it plays a crucial role when it comes to enriching the listening experience of music lovers.
Top List of Best Subwoofer Under 500 :
Subwoofers come in different price range. You can buy one even if your budget is as low as 50 dollars. So, let us explore the available options to buy subwoofer under the price tag of $500.
Pioneer is a name known for a great bass at a reasonable If you are looking to fill your home with an ambience that of theatre then Pioneer SW – 10 should be your choice. This is one of Best Subwoofer Under 500.The sub-woofer comes under the price tag of $500. Its manufacturer has made it available for a price of $349;
however, the rate may vary from retailer to retailer. But, before you go hunting the best subwoofer, it is important for you to know the rate and what you can expect from the product. Here are some salient features of the product:
- Drivers: It has 10 drivers to support deep and strong bass.
- Vented Enclosure: It has vented enclosure that allows the woofer to fill the room with bass giving the listener a theatre-like an ambience.
- BASH Amplifier: The subwoofer is powered by BASH Amplifier.
- Frequency Control: The subwoofer boosts a crossover frequency control that allows manual adjustment.
- Power Cord: The subwoofer comes with a detachable power cord.
The Pioneer SW -100 has a compact size which makes it easy to fit anywhere. The subwoofer uses a front-firing port to play low-end bass frequency. It has a capability to reproduce frequencies of as low as 30Hz and as high as 150Hz.
It best works when attached or paired with Pioneer’s SP-BS22-LR Bookshelf Speakers. Together they reproduce thumping and booming sound. Although it is a mini subwoofer, it is quite heavy in weight. It weighs 30 lbs and is heavy to the movie.
In short, once installed you will find it tough to move its position which means you have to decide wisely as for where would you like to keep it. The SW – 100 is a perfect fit for movie buffs, Playstation or Xbox to TV and games lovers. The SW-100 can be purchased by visiting the website of its manufacturer or online retailers. After buy subwoofer at an affordable rate, you may feel like buying the best soundbars under 100 dollars. Ask the retailer for it.
If funky is the work that describes your lifestyle, Cerwin Vega XLS-12S is designed for you. This funky looking subwoofer comes under the price tag of $500. This is also a front firing subwoofer and it weighs slightly higher that SW -100. The XLS – 12Sl weighs 48 lbs and is 12”tall. The XLS features a bass reflex that allows it to reproduce a high-impact low-frequency response of as low as 28 Hz. The 250-watt powered subwoofer comes with level controls as well as a variable crossover from 50 Hz to 150 Hz. Here are some of the salient features of the XLS – 12SL:
- 12″ Cast Frame High Excursion Woofer
- Adjustable Level Control
- Speaker Level & Line Level Inputs
- LFE Input
- Auto-On Sensing
- User Selected Polarity Switch
- Hi Current, Class AB Amplifier Design
- Bass Reflex Design
- Elegant Black-Ash Enclosure
The XLS -12SL has the capability to fill the room with bass. It is a perfect for a medium-sized room or a dormitory room. The subwoofer is designed with satin black wood enhancing its appeal and making it look classy. The subwoofer comes with an inbuilt amplifier which has received mixed reviews from buyers.
Some buyers have claimed the amplifier to be of poor quality, while some have found it to be good. Anyway, the woofer, considering its price, is most suitable for students and those starting their career. With a slight investment, one can get a feel of theatre at home without going anywhere. With this subwoofer installed you can call your friends and loved ones home for a great evening.
This elegant product is available under the price tag of 500 dollars. However, variation in the price can be found when bought from retailers.This is another option as it is Best Subwoofer Under 500.
The NS-SW300PN is one of the most beautiful subwoofers ever manufactured by Yamaha. The subwoofer has a gentle curve on its front side and piano black finish. It looks stunningly beautiful. The SW-300PN reproduces clear bass sound through Yamaha’s latest technology Twisted Flare Port. The port, when compared with the conventional ports, works by reducing turbulence noise to reproduce clear and accurate low frequency. The technology diffuses the air flow giving the listeners a feel of movie halls or theatres.
The NS-SW300PN comes with built-in amplifier drivers. It reproduces a very low noise and distortion.
The subwoofer has control menu on its front that makes it easy to handle. Here are some of the salient features of the NS-SW300PN:
- The subwoofer is equipped with a PWM digital drive, boosting amplifier as well as a twofold feedback circuit.
- New Twisted Flare Port technology for clear and tight bass
- Equipped with Yamaha’s Advanced YST II technology
- 10 drive woofer along a square wire voice coil
- A design to match your living area
- Front control panel for easy control
- System control and auto standby
- Low standby power consumption of 0.3 W
- Auto standby switch/sensitivity selector
- Bass Action Selector System Switch
The subwoofer can be purchased online from retailers.
The Klipsch R-12SW is one of the premium subwoofers available in the market. Its design and Copper-colored Injection Moulded Graphite Woofer makes it stand out in the crowd. Its overall appeal can add beauty and classy touch to your abode.
The woofer comes in two options – wired and wireless. The wireless woofer costs $100 more compared to the wired. But the two options come under the $500 cost. What else can you ask for? In just $500 you are not only getting amazing sound quality but also wireless technology that is usually expensive.
The Klipsch R-12SW features crossover control for easy use and weighs just 33 pounds. It also features phase switch to match the subwoofer’s output to the main speakers. In short, the woofer boosts a houseful of features. Let’s look at some of its features:
- Powerful Subwoofer: The Klipsch R-12SW is one of the powerful subwoofers at an affordable price. It creates deep bass providing a theatre like an ambience in the room. Music aficionados can greatly be benefited by the subwoofer.
- High-Quality Audio Control: The Klipsch R-12SW boosts a 12-inch copper-spun injection molded graphite front-firing woofer. It is easy to set up and offers a wide crossover range.
- 200-watt amplifier: The subwoofer boosts a 200-watt amplifier that enables it provides a tight bass response. The amplifier makes it an ideal match for movies and gaming.
- Frequency Response of 29Hz-120Hz: The subwoofer boosts an expansive frequency response. Not all subwoofers are capable of providing a frequency below 30Hz.
- Front-firing design: The sub-woofer has a front-firing design. This means that the bass is thrown directly towards you. The design also makes it easier to install.
- Front-Mounted LED Power: The LED indicators are also on the front side of the subwoofer. This allows easy monitoring.
- Attractive Cabinet Design: The subwoofer has an attractive cabinet design that looks pretty when installed. It beautifies the room overall.
Looking at the brilliant features that this amazing subwoofer houses there shouldn’t be any doubt on its capability to reproduce the music of all genres in acoustic that is pleasant to the ears. Its affordability simply adds to its pros. The Klipsch R-12SW can be purchased online as well as at local retailers. The subwoofer usually comes with a five years warranty. Make sure you ask the retailer about it while buying.
- Fluance DB12 12-Inch Low-Frequency Ported Front Firing Powered Subwoofer: Fluance DB12 is the last subwoofer in our list of most affordable subwoofers. The Fluance DB12 is a perfect fit for home theatre and music lovers. If you are looking for a subwoofer to rock your day and night with amazing sound, Fluance DB12 should be your call. The elegant looking subwoofer can shake the floor with music beats and can also let you enjoy a soothing bass guitar solo. This one subwoofer that can provide all-around music and sound pleasing experience to the listeners. The subwoofer boosts the following features:
- Low-Frequency Driver
- Amplifier Power – Peak 400W / RMS 240W
- Low-Pass Crossover in the range of 40Hz – 180Hz
- Frequency Response of 36Hz – 180Hz
- Precision Crafted MDF Internally Braced Cabinet.
- Front Firing Tuned Bass Reflex Vented Via Port
The Fluance DB12 is easily available to purchase and costs less than $300. If you are a TV lover, consider buying the best TV speakers under 100 dollars.
By now you must have understood that there are many options in the subwoofer category that comes under the price range of $500. Many people think that entertainment is costlier. However, the truth is entertainment tools such as speakers come in affordable price range.
There is a high range of best soundbar under 50, best soundbars under 100, best TV speakers under 100 and best sound bar under 100 dollars of the price. A low budget should not push you to compromise on something low. Hunt a bit, look for a friends help, look up on the internet and you will be surprised to see end number of options that come under the price range of 500 dollars.
The subwoofers listed above are under the price tag of $500. In short, they are affordable and can be a great source of entertainment. Try some of them and let your friends and closed one know about them as well.
No matter whether you are a TV lover or someone who likes to spend the evening at home and weekends watching movies on TV, a right subwoofer can significantly multiply entertainment experience at home and let you be popular among your peers.
Many boosts of having an expensive sound system at home. You can trick these showoffs by buying these affordable subwoofers and faking it too expensive. They look stunning on installing and don’t take much space. You can fit these subwoofers in your small living area and get a feel of theatre. When buying, make sure to ask retailer specifications of the subwoofer that you choose to buy.
You should have all the components ready with you when you plan to install it. In case you don’t know or have any clue how to install subwoofers ask the retailer to help. A right retailer will welcome your request and help you install the subwoofer without any tantrum. All the best for your subwoofer task.