Can you guess the name of the premium twitter video downloader? Well, it is the VideoDuke app, and the platform allows you to download videos from more than 1000 websites. From YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Twitter, etc., you can download videos. But many people ask a question, and it is: How to do so? Here is the step-by-step process, by following which you can download videos on Mac. Both advanced and simple modes allow you to download videos, and they can be in any form, like M4V, MP4, 3GP, FLV, etc. Take a look here to know the procedure to download videos.
How to download?
- First of all, download and install the app to download videos on Mac. In case you are not confident, the best way would be to view the demo mode of downloading a video.
- Once the process gets over, open the browser and look for the video, and copy the URL. Also, you can search for the video or movie on the main video of the platform or paste the URL.
- The next step is to select the resolution and format from the drop-down menu. A lot of choices are available, and it is your requirements which one you want.
- After you have fixed all the parameters, proceed to the download button and hit the same. By default, all the videos are saved in the download section of the app. However, the location can be changed by proceeding to the preference section.
- In that way, the videos will directly get saved to the preferred location. As a result, you can watch the movies whenever you want when the internet connection is not available.
Now that you know the process, you can start with using the app. However, for your information, here are some exclusive features.
Lower and higher resolution
The platform has both lower and higher resolutions as the lower resolution is preferred on smaller screens. A higher resolution is specifically for bigger screens. But on such a platform, you can download the video in any size. In that way, you do not have to look for other resolutions as they have both features. The site also stores downloading history, which you can view whenever required.
Converting from video to audio format
Suppose you liked a song, but you did not like the video. Also, you are not getting the audio format, which is why you cannot listen to the song. That’s why you stopped listening to the track. But a well-designed app has an audio-video feature letting you extract the audio from a particular video. After that, you can download the song and listen to it. It saves a lot of time, and every time you do not need the internet to listen to the song. Not only that, but you can avoid watching the video also.
The important aspect of the software is the amount of browser integration the platform provides. Connecting the platform to several browsers is available, like Edge, Chrome, and Mozilla, etc., with a bookmarklet. On the bookmark tab, place the bookmarklet and press on it, if you are on a video page. After pressing, the app will retrieve the URL and load the video automatically. The app also has an almost-perfect UI and gives a fully-fledged interface.
Excellent downloading speeds
The all-rounder video downloader has excellent downloading speed. It means you do not have to wait for hours to get it on your device and start watching. The same rate of speed can be seen while downloading music files also. It has a seamless procedure, and you should give it a try once. The first two videos can be downloaded for free.
The ending note
Once you start using VideoDuke, you will become a big fan of the application as it is safe and secured. For users looking for a productivity-oriented and no-fluff application, it is the best one. The fantastic downloading speed and powerful features separate it from all other apps present in the market. The variety of plans the brilliant platform gives you is another reason to try using it. All-in-all, it is a perfect app for Mac users through which you can grab movies on the go.