The new Smartphone One plus 5 was launched on June 22 in India just 2 days after its global unveiling.
It has been launched at the starting price of Rs. 32,999. You can get this phone on Amazon now. One Plus 5 features and specifications are quite unique.
One Plus 5 Review,Features and Specifications :
Let’s talk about some specifications of One plus 5 which are as mentioned below:-
- Display: The display screen has 5.50 inches has resolution 1080×1920 pixels, touchscreen, AMOLED display, Full HD has gorilla glass.
- Hardware: This processor will work on 1.9 GHz octa-core supported by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835.
- Storage: The storage will be of RAM 6 GB and internal storage will be of 64 GB but no expandable memory. One Plus 5 uses LPDDR4X RAM on the Smartphone.
- Camera: The rear camera has 20 megapixels and front camera has 16 megapixels with flash feature too.4K Video recording. Secondary camera 16 MP with HDR, Screen Flash, Smile Capture, Face Beauty
- Software: The Operating System used here is Android 7.1.1 and skin of Oxygen OS.
- Connectivity options: Wi-Fi supported on Wi-Fi standards 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS Bluetooth 5.0.
- SIM options: Number of SIM’s can be used here are 2. Nano SIM’s are used under GSM carrier but it is not compatible with CDMA.
- Networks capacity: 2G, 3G, 4G, 4G network technology depends upon LTE.
- Battery Life: The battery of the device is up to 3300 mAh (non-removable) Dash Charge (5V 4A), Non-Removable
- Ports: USB ports 2.0 Type-C, Support USB Audio
- Speakers: The speakers are used inside One Plus 5 are Bottom faced speakers, 3-microphone with noise cancellation. Dirac HD Sound, Dirac Power Sound.
- Colors availability: Midnight Black, Slate Grey
- Pricing: Prices may vary in different In India, One Plus 5 price – Rs. 32,999 for the 6GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant, and if you want to buy the model 8GB RAM/ 128GB storage it will costs you Rs. 37,999.
- Personalized features and business productivity: Calendar, Calculator Alarm, Clock, Document Viewer, Phonebook are some personalized features and business related activities
- Device Availability: It will be available online in June 2017.
- Size and Weight: The size of the phone is 152.7 x 74.7 x 7.25 mm (LxBxThickness). The weight of one plus 5 phones is 153 grams.
- Messaging options: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Others: Sensors like Compass, Accelerometer
Here are some pros and cons of One Plus 5 which are as mentioned below :
- Light in weight and ergonomic
- Nice primary camera
- Charges very fast
- Performance very fast with very good system
- Software features are very handy
- Design is not so inspiring.
- Sunlight legibility is very weak.
- Stabilization is not good after 4K.
- People feel half baked while using dual camera setup.
Read Also :