The very famous mobile phone brand, Apple recently launched two of its Smartphones with all the latest technology and features. iPhone X being the top variant of this brand catches all the lime light with its flashy features and awesome design.
It was released officially on 12th September 2017 along with iPhone 8. The smartphone has a full-screen display, which makes it the first from this company with a wide display range.
The phone features all new reinforced glass design with super retina resolution which makes the display very clear and crisp. iPhone X supports wireless charging with a feature of quick charging wherein it charges up to 50% in just 30 minutes.
iPhone X being the latest and the best phone on the planet right now features and supports all networks ranging from 2G bandwidths to the latest 4G LTE.
Unlike the previous versions of iPhones, this device is a lot thinner, lighter and has curvy edges. The phone is completely water resistant up to 1 meter under water and for 30 minutes. It also features dust and scratch resistant body.
The display quality in iPhone X is quite enhanced with the size of the screen. It offers a pixel density of 458ppi which is completely awesome and enriches your experience while using it.
The Smartphone has a wide color display with Capacitive touch screen which also supports the multi-touch feature. iPhone X features the latest chipset, A11 Bionic to gear up its processing and possess the operating system of iOS 11.
To enhance the performance further more, the device is backed by a Hexa core processor. iPhone X is also backed by a 3 GB RAM which helps it works much faster and without lagging.
iPhone has never failed to amaze us with its high-quality product. The latest Smartphone iPhone X features one of the best cameras with a very high resolution. The primary camera of this device is a 12 MP dual camera with a dual tone flashlight.
It also allows auto focus and touches to focus feature. The secondary camera of this device is a 7 MP selfie camera with face detection technology, smile detection, auto focus and high-quality resolution pictures.
Apart from these iPhone X flaunts some other cool features as well which includes Audio, Video and Document editors, loudspeakers with stereo Speakers, iCloud service, Face ID, Proximity sensors and sensors etc.
iPhone X Specifications and Features
#1. Network Support
- Tech Support– GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2Gbandwidths– GSM 850/ 900/ 1800/ 900 / 2100 – A1865/ 1900 CDMA 800
- 3Gbandwidths– HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 – A1901, A1865CDMA2000 1xEV-DO & TD-SCDMA – A1865
- 4Gbandwidths– LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100) – A1901, A1865, 3(1800), 4(1700/ 2100), 5(850), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 34(2000)
- Maximum Speed– HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- GPRS– Yes
- EDGE– Yes
#2. Official Launch
- Announced Date- 12th September
- Status- Coming soon, Bookings in October
#3. Body Designs and Specs
- Dimensions– 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm (5.65 x 2.79 x 0.30 in)
- Weight– 174 g (6.14 oz)
- SIM– Nano-SIM
- IP67 certified – dust and water Proof
- Water resistant up to only 1 meter and until 30 minutes
- Apple Pay feature (MasterCard, Visa, AMEX certified)
#4. Display Specifications and features
- Display Type– Capacitive touchscreen Super AMOLED, 16M colors
- Size– 5.8 inches (~82.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution– 1125 x 2436 pixels (~458 ppi pixel density)
- Multi–touch– Yes
- Protection– Scratch-resistant glass
- Dolby Vision/HDR10 compliant
- Wide color display
- 3D Touch display
- True-tone display
- Operating system– iOS 11
- Chipset– Apple A11 Bionic
- CPU– Hexa-core
- Cardslot– No
- InternalStorageavailable– 64/256 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary– Dual 12 MP, f/1.8 & f/2.4, phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, OIS, quad-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features– Geo-tagging, touch to focus, simultaneously 8MP image and 4k video recording, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video– [email protected]/30/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240fps
- Secondary– 7 MP, f/2.2, [email protected], [email protected], face detection, panorama, HDR
- Alert types– Vibration, ringtones
- Loudspeaker– Yes, stereo speakers
- 5mm jack– No
- Active noise cancellation feature for crystal clear audio output.
- 5 mm headphone jack adapter
- WLAN– Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth- 0, A2DP, LE
- GPS– Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC– Yes (Apple Pay only)
- Radio– N/A
- USB– 3.0, reversible connector
#10. Other Features
- Sensors– Face ID, Proximity, accelerometer, gyro, barometer
- Messaging– iMessage, MMS, SMS (threaded view), Email, Push Email
- Browser– HTML5 (Safari)
- Java– No
- Fast battery charging: 50% in 30 min
- Quick wireless charging
- Siri assistance natural language, commands, and dictation
- iCloud cloud service
- MP3/WAV/AAX+/AIFF/Apple Lossless player
- MP4/H.264 player
- Audio, video, and photo editor
- Document viewer and editor
- Type– Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- Talktime– Up to 21 h (3G)
- Music play– Up to 60 h
- Colors– Silver, Space Grey
- Price– Approx. 1150 EUR
With the launch of iPhone X along with iPhone 8, it has set a new benchmark in the world of Smartphones. The new phone comes loaded with features like never before. Owing to that the price of this phone is very high like any other Apple device.
iPhone X is anticipated to be priced around $999 for 64 GB variant while the 256 GB variant would have a starting price of $1149. The Smartphone is going to enter the Indian Market by around end of the October or in November since it will be released in India in the second batch of countries.
The pre booking for the phone begins from the mid-October. The price of the phone varies according to the variant and storage space. iPhone X is going to available in two different colors i.e. Silver and Space gray.
You may also like :
- Apple Announces HomePod Speaker to Rival Amazon’s Echo
- The 6 Biggest Things unveiled by Apple
- How to Reset Apple ID Password: Easy Steps